Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Laura Lies!

Laura is a liar!  She has broken our unspoken vow and left our sisterhood shattered.  Shattered, I say!!  The betrayal, the heartache.  Laura, how could you?  How could you?!?  LAURA LIES!
 
No, seriously, she does.  I am not just making up drama.  Really!  I found out that my dear little sister...
 
...Brace for it...
 
Tells me what I want to hear...or at least what she thinks I want to hear.  I was shocked!  SHOCKED!
 
How did I find out something so despicable??  So grotescue.  I spit on it! 
 
On my way to Tina's house one time, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things.  I bought already-made cornbread to eat.  Laura tried some and said it was really good.  I was like really...I thought it was kinda dry.  And she said no, it's really good.  Then I think I mentioned I bought it from the grocery store.  Then she asked you didn't make this?  And I responded no, and she said oh, then never mind...it's not good.
 
WHAT???  She does this ALL THE TIME!  I know, shocking, right??
 
Another time, we were out shopping.  We were looking at various things at the store.  For some reason, I pulled out my sunglasses and asked Laura if she likes them.  She took one look at me and said Eww.  I was like Why?  What's wrong with my sunglasses?  And she was like oh, those are yours...I mean they are nice.  HA!  Nice try!
 
Then it got me thinking of the other lies she undoubtedly told me.
 
What about that dress with the crazy print that Laura said she loved on me?  Lie! 
 
How about my butternut squash soup that she said was delish?  Lie!
 
What about the strappy sandals that Laura claimed wasn't "too much"?  LIES LIES LIES!
 
So here I am to spread the truth about Laura's lies.  The truth shall set you free!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Hmmm...it makes you think. Laura, watch out. We see through your ploy.

Logical Libby said...

I lie to my sister all the time. Usually it's to make her mad though.

Vanessa said...

Being a younger sister myself, in Laura's defense, lying to older sisters is a necessity. It just makes life easier..haha

Tara said...

Haha! I know! But but it still shocked me.

Laura said...

Vanessa, I concur!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha, this is why I'm glad I don't have sisters.

Tara said...

But but but sisters are awesome!! When they're NOT lying. =)