Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Mother's Day

I have to say my Mother's Day was uneventful, but that's exactly how I wanted it. I told my girls that the only thing I wanted for Mother's Day was for them to play nicely together. In other words, "Leave mommy alone." I actually spent the day watching movies on TV. First I found "Bridget Jones' Diary: The Edge of Reason," then I watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," and finally "The Craft." All great movies by the way. This might sound extremely boring to many of you. But do you know the last time I've enjoyed a movie marathon? I can't even remember. My girls were wonderful through all of this. They played kitchen, My Little Ponies, and Potato Head, and hardly fought. Admittedly, I can't be entirely lazy, so I did clean out my drawers and put away my winter clothes. But all this was done in front of the television. So all in all, my Mother's Day was pretty awesome and totally uneventful, just the way I like it. To all the mothers out there, I hope you were blessed with peace and quiet on Mother's Day.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Yeah, Laura's boob pic isn't the first thing we see anymore!!!

Tara said...

OMG!!! We are like twins! I was thinking the same exact thing!!!! That is freaky! I seriously was about to blog just now just so it won't be the first thing everyone sees when they visit the blog. Haha!! But now I don't have to...because I actually have to do work right now. Love you!!!

Laura said...

Heyyyy :(

Miss Mayhem said...

Do you mean the chic with the boob for her avatar? She followed MY blog too! She obviously doesn't know that 15 year old girls don't want boobs on their blogs!

If you're not talking about her, then I have no idea what in the world you ARE talking about.

(I blocked her by the way, my young friends don't need to be BOMBARDED with boob because they want to visit my blog!)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Well that's great that you were able to enjoy your quiet time!