Okay, so here's what you've all been waiting for so eagerly. My interview with Tina! She said it was totally awesome so I hope our readers aren't disappointed!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. If aliens beamed down to Earth and threatened to kill everyone if you did not offer a sacrifice, who would you most readily hand over?
You are not being specific. Does it have to be someone I know? 'Cause that's easy. You. hehe. If not, I'll pick Jon Lovitz 'cause I find him so annoying. Albeit, he hasn't really been in any movies recently, but he's still annoying. Who is a fan of his? Who?!? For those who don't know who I'm talking about. Good, you're lucky. And I can't even think of any good movies he was in anyway. He was on the show, NewsRadio. He replaced Phil Hartman! Big mistake! Who replaces a great like Phil Hartman with Jon Lovitz. Who? I hope Jon Lovitz isn't dead, or I'll feel bad, a little.
2. If you had a Bucketlist, what would be #1?
Take a tour of Europe or learn a musical instrument. Couldn't think of anything interest, but good question.
3. If you woke up and followed a rabbit down a hole and entered the world of Alice in Wonderland, would you assume it was a dream, think it was real, or would you think "Oh, I guess I finally ate those shrooms"? Would it be the weirdest dream you've ever had or have you had weirder?
I would say a dream because I have had some weird dreams before, but admittedly I usually know I'm dreaming. I have to say Alice in Wonderland used to scare me when I was little. I hate being lost, but being lost in a strange place with a freaky cat, now that's scary. *Shiver* I had a dream that it was the end of the world and everybody was celebrating like it was New Year's. But I have had weirder dreams and recurring at that. I always have dreams where I'm being chased and it's like a horror movie where I try to hide under cars in a parking lot. They always find you and you can't run fast 'cause in dreams, you're really slow and your muscles won't work.
4. If you could rob a bank and never get caught, would you do it?
Totally! Yeah, but I won't be greedy. I'll just grab like $100,000. Also because a million dollars will probably be really heavy.
5. Do you believe in the supernatural? or aliens?
I believe in aliens but they probably are light years away in a different galaxy. I can't believe that ours is the only world that could possibly have life on it. I also think aliens probably look a lot like us because we're made so anatomically perfect. As for supernatural...too scared so don't want to believe in it.
6. If you could kidnap one celebrity, who would it be and what the heck are you going to do with him/her, you psychopath?
Hmmm...I probably would kidnap Rob Pattison and hide him in my attic and make him be my boyfriend. HAHA. Laura, what a sick question. No, I'll probably kidnap him for a date and then let him go. And maybe make him play music and sing to me. But just for a day.
7. What do you think it'd be like if your daughters were a part of your classroom?
I'll probably coddle them all day. I might even carry Rachel around while I teach. Carmen, of course, would be my star pupil. She'll hang onto my every word and not give me an ounce of trouble. They'll probably be the teacher's helpers all day long. Sigh...I actually sometimes play the "what if" game. What if I had 20 Carmens in my class? Wouldn't it be wonderful? When I read a story, all 20 Carmens will actually listen? When I give work, they'll do it and follow directions. A teacher's dream.
8. If you could live in the world of any television show or movie, which would you choose?
I'll choose Grey's Anatomy because I always wanted to be a doctor. And eventually I might end up with McDreamy or McSteamy or maybe become a lesbian. (Reference to the show, not my desire to become a lesbian.)
9. If you were to become a vampire, do you think you would enjoy drinking blood and killing people? We won't judge.
No, I'll be like Edward Cullen and brood all the time until I find the love of my life. Or maybe I'll be like Angel and kill vampires to satisfy my killer instinct. But the cool thing about being a vampire is that I'll be myself but a much hotter version.
10. If a Ninja Turtle, the Hulk, and a zombie were to corner you in an alleyway, in what progression would you take each out and how?
First the zombie because I don't want to be bitten. Being a zombie is not pretty. Then the Ninja Turtle with my awesome sidekick. Lastly the Hulk because he probably would've calmed down by then because the Ninja Turtle and zombie were probably infuriating him. Just a kick in Bruce Banner's nuts will probably knock him out cold 'cause that guys a wimp. He's just a physicist.