Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Laura's Murtaugh List

1. Still love N 'Sync.
2. Enjoy arts and crafts more than my nieces.
3. Call my mommy "mommy."
4. Talk like my three-year-old niece.
5. Participate in kids' birthday party games or Easter egg hunts.
6. Finger paint.
7. Sing Disney songs or rewatch the movies on occasion.
8. Actually laugh when I'm watching Drake and Josh with the kids (and Tina).
9. Like playing in kiddie parks.
10. Love moon bounces.

Tara's Suggestions for Laura's Murtaugh List
- Be considered a "kid."
- Sit at the kid's table.
- Not help out at holiday dinners (although I have to give Laura credit for helping us wash dishes the past holiday).
- Make the excuse that "you're just a kid," when you don't want to do something.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey! Those are all basically the same!

And if I was in charge of cooking something the house will burn down! and also because I'm just a kid!

:[