Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bunny Theater

I found the most random and awesome thing on Starz! It's bunny theater where cartoon bunnies reenact a popular movie in 30 seconds. Actually, I saw my first bunny movie a while back, the Pirates of the Carribean. I remember thinking "what the hell was that? That was friggin' awesome!" You will probably have the same reaction when you watch the clips. They are funny too. I didn't find them again until recently.

I'll include a couple of my favorites here. Of course that would include Twilight!


Kill Bill is pretty awesome too. Check it out.


You can find more clips here. Laura and Carmen love bunnies, so I am not the only weird one. Hehe.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey I've seen these before. I wanted to make a 30 second (Well, would probs end up like 5 minutes) movie with my friends. :]