So when I log onto AIM, a website called AIM Dashboard pops up that has celebrity news, random tidbits, etc. I often read it, because it's kind of like an online magazine. Well I found an article titled "43 Worst Things Said in a Job Interview." Some of them were pretty hilarious so I thought I'd share them with you.
When have you demonstrated leadership skills?
- "Well my best example would be in the world of online video gaming. I pretty much run the show; it takes a lot to do that."- Rachel Croce
Is there anything else I should know about you?
- "You should probably know I mud wrestle on the weekends."- Venne
When can you start?
- "I need to check with my mom on that one." - Bolzan
- May I have a cup of coffee? I think I may still be a little drunk from last night.
What kind of computer software have you used?
- "Computers? Are those the black boxes that sit on the floor next to the desks? My boss has one of those. He uses it. I don't have one. He just gives me my schedule and I follow it." - Greg Szymanski, director of human resources, Geonerco Management, Inc.
What are your hobbies and interests?
- He said "Well, as you can see, I'm a young, virile man and I'm single -- if you ladies know what I'm saying." Then he looked at one of the fair-haired board members and said, "I particularly like blondes." - Petri R.J. Darby, president, darbyDarnit Public Relations
What are your assets? (as in strengths)
- "Well, I do own a bike." - Pam Venné, principal, The Venné Group
What are your weaknesses?
- "I get angry easily and I went to jail for domestic violence. But I won't get mad at you." - Pechstein
- "I am an alcoholic and do not deserve this job." - Deb Bailey, owner, Power Women Magazine; Radio Show