Friday, February 27, 2009

Rihanna and Chris Brown

This just in. Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together. This doesn't surprise me in the least. I predicted this would happen when the news first broke about the domestic violence case. It doesn't mean I agree with it. There's no excuse for what Chris Brown did to Rihanna, and he definitely doesn't deserve her forgiveness. But I also think that Rihanna is human. Women have gone back to their men after similar incidents. Except the difference is that Rihanna has the whole world watching. Not only are her family and friends probably questioning her decision, so is the rest of the world. With scrutiny like that, should she be considered strong for it or just weak?

See http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20262240,00.html.

3 comments:

Laura said...

HAHA you spelled her name wrong. Tsk Tsk. Her name is Rihanna. What a noob.

I think I have a theory. I think she took him back to save his career. She probably still cares about him, and his career would never have come back if they never got back together. So, she publicly took him back asap so the whole scandal would be forgotten.

Laura said...

BTW, how could you spell her name wrong?! You listen to her more than I do. You have the CD!

Tara said...

I wasn't thinking, okay? Can you please call me and tell me my spelling and grammar issues? Garsh!

Also, good theory.