Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My New Hobby Continued...

I am continuing my experiment and adventure with photography. Yes, I am still using my digital camera. However, I am looking at everything differently. I try to find art and beauty everywhere...in things I see every day to things I never really noticed before. When I photograph people, I try to take different angles and perspectives. At the shore this past weekend, I got some great candid shots, especially of my nieces. Of course, I am cheating because those girls don't have a bad side or angle. I also got some great ones of Laura too...although she doesn't want to admit it. =p

Here is my wonderful day at the beach as shown through my photos.

My stroll through the eerily quiet and clean neighborhood

My run-in with a playful dog

Two very happy girls

Rachel's sandy hands. Sand was everywhere!

A clear sign summer is over...

6 comments:

Laura said...

Love the doggie one and the sandy hands one the most! :]

Tara said...

Haha! Really, cool! At the end of the day, Rachel wanted to see the picture I took of her sandy hands. She remembered. Isn't that cute?

Vanessa said...

Oooo.. you're a natural. You should quit your day job :oP

Tara said...

Vanessa, did you ever take up a new hobby? How is it going?

Vanessa said...

YES I did..I bought a ukulele and am learning some Bob Marley songs! Kevin says I sound good.. oh bless his heart :oP

Tara said...

Ukulele? Really! I guess that way you can take part of Hawaii with you when you leave. =) Dude, you should blog about it.