Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monk, Three Rivers, and Too Much TV

Summer TV is meh, which is good because it forces me outside in the light of day. You should have seen me in the beginning of summer. After months of hibernation (in front of the TV), my eyes burned, and my skin was all pale and pasty. With no TV to watch, I got to go to Hawaii and have taken up new hobbies. After getting some much needed Vitamin D this summer, time to go back inside, lock my doors, and close the shades. Because TV season is back! Yay!

I have to talk about Monk first. The final season of Monk has already started. To those fans that lost interest (I was almost one of them), come back now! Monk is going out with a bang. The new episodes are awesome. Monk's character is funny as ever. Watch it before it ends.

I also want to remind you that The Office (9/8c) and Always Sunny in Philadelphia* (10/9c) premiere on Thursday, Sept. 17 and How I Met Your Mother (8/7c) and The Big Bang Theory (9:30/8:30c) premiere on Monday, Sept. 21. You're welcome!

As for new shows, here are the ones I am excited about:
- Glee (FOX): Premiered on Wednesday, Sept. 9 at 9/8c. Fox is really pushing this one about a high school glee club. It seems very High School Musical, but I hear good things.
- Eastwick (ABC): Premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 23 at 10/9c. It is based on the novel/movie, The Witches of Eastwick. I love this kind of stuff!
- Flash Forward (ABC): Premieres Thursday, Sept. 24 at 8/7c. I am not sure what this is about, but it looks awesome!
Three Rivers (CBS): Premieres Sunday, Oct. 4 at 8/7c. Two words, Alex O'Loughlin.

*I have a great story about Kaitlin Olson from Always Sunny. But I'll save that for another post.

4 comments:

Laura said...

WTH Tara! I need times!

Tara said...

OMgosh! You are so annoying. I just added the times. Happy! =p

Vanessa said...

AND...you forget to add that SYTYCD is starting a new season. Yeah, it seems like it was only last month since Jeanine won. Oh wait. It was last month :oP

Tara said...

Yeah, SYTYCD is not as exciting when it was on a month ago.

Glee is soooo good! Please watch, peeps.