Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Proactiv: Does it work?

I have been having a problem with acne since forever. And it's not that terrible that I really wanted to do anything about it. I used the occasional spot treatment, but mostly I just let my skin be. Recently I've been stressed with my new job and I felt my acne was getting worse. Finally this summer I looked at my face in the mirror and thought enough was enough! I literally ran to the computer and ordered Proactive online. I have been using it for about a month and I have to say it really works. My skin has never looked better. It's smoother and less splotchy. It started working in the first week, and by week two, there was definite improvements. My husband keeps commenting on it; I went downstairs just now and he complimented me on my skin again. I have to admit that you have to stick to a skin regiment, and of course, I've never took care of my face so well. After I'm done using Proactive, I might try the over-the-counter skin systems to see if they're any different. But I do love my skin now and I'm not sure if I want to mess with that. Proactive isn't too expensive compared to department store products. So I say give it a try if you're acne prone. They also have a 60-day guarantee, so what do you have to lose?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Although I never really noticed anything wrong with your face in the past, your face has been looking extra beautiful lately! :)

Tara said...

I noticed your wonderful complexion as well. You're like the you before you had kids. Haha!

Vanessa said...

Hi Tina!!! You should put a pic of your beautiful clear face, instead of the Proactiv bottles. Or post some "Before and after" shots :o)