Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Logo Designs!

So this was the super hard assignment I was talking about a few post earlier. I had to take a horoscope sign and a sign from the Chinese zodiac to create a business name. I took the libra from the horoscope and a rabbit from the Chinese zodiac and create Noble Bunny. Then I was to use this name and turn it into 4 possible companies. Then create 5 b/w logos for each of these companies and choose 1 of the best ones to turn into color. We had to make an identity for each of these companies and a company scale. Our goal was to depict the scale and style of each company in our logos.

Noble Bunny Music Productions

Noble Bunny Bar & Club

Noble Bunny Toddler Toy Company

Noble Bunny Pet Services (Don't ask me what they do.)
Well, these were seriously the hardest thing I've ever worked on. I've never worked on logos before.

I got a solid A+ on this assignment. My professor announced that if anyone got an A then they really deserved it because he graded very hard and mostly everyone got Bs. He told me personally that my designs were almost perfect and that I really am getting how to simplify designs, which is what designers have most trouble with. He said I really captured the identity of my companies and that this work is definitely top 3 of both his classes! Eek!

I hold these designs dearest to my heart because I put my heart and soul into them as well as blood and sweat. Mmm.. don't you just love the visual.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee. They are so cute that I can't stop giggling. Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Tina said...

Wow, Laura. You're so amazing. I'm not surprised that you got an A+. You go girl! And of course, I loved the toy company one, but all of them were really really good.

Laura said...

:) thanks guys!